Wednesday, September 13, 2017

A Little About Me



My name is Jessica Welling, and I am a sophomore at Brigham Young University- Idaho, majoring in Child Development. I have been married for just under 9 months now, and my husband is also attending BYUI. We both grew up in the small town of Evanston Wyoming, but I was born in New Jersey, and lived there and In Pennsylvania for a time before moving to Wyoming.
 I love anything outdoors, especially camping and four wheeling. I love volleyball and track and field, and anything active really. I love to do arts and crafts, and an interesting fact about me is that I own my own face painting business and paint faces at birthday parties, fairs and many other events.
 I absolutely love to travel and have been to 9 countries and about 40 states, but if I could travel anywhere in the world, I would go zip lining across Costa Rica. I come from a family of 8 kids, where I am the second oldest. One day I also would like to have my own big family because I absolutely loved growing up with so many siblings. 
Currently I am taking a class on Family Relations, so this is where I will be sharing what I learn, as well as my thoughts, insights and experiences. Please Enjoy! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment